We are thrilled to invite you to our upcoming workshop, “Mind Matters: A Creative Approach to Mental Health Education” featuring Matthew Paris, a dedicated advocate for mental health awareness.
Venue: LIFELONG LEARNING CENTRE, Qrejten Street, MSIDA (CORNER WITH JUNIOR COLLEGE)
Date and Time: 📅 Wednesday, 18thOctober, 2023
Registration: 🕟 16:30 – 17:00
Workshop: 🕔 17:00 – 20:00
About the Speaker:
Matthew Paris, a Learning and Development Officer at Richmond Foundation and a Mental Health Patient Advocate, will share his personal experience with mental health challenges. He aims to raise awareness about mental well-being and combat the stigma surrounding it. 🗣️
Mental health is fundamental to overall well-being. This workshop offers you a unique opportunity to:
- Understand the significance of positive mental health 🌈
- Recognize the impact of negative attitudes on individuals and society 😞🌍
- Learn how to identify signs of mental distress in yourself and others 🚩
- Explore ways to promote mental wellness through self-care and community engagement 🤗🤝
- Our goal is to foster a safe and inclusive environment for meaningful discussions about mental health. We believe that by the end of this workshop, you will have the knowledge and skills to actively promote positive mental health in your community. 🙌🧡
Don’t miss out on this enriching experience!
Registration link: https://lifelonglearningcourses.gov.mt/programme/apply?keywords=ACE006
Let’s work together to create a more informed, compassionate, and mentally healthy community.
We look forward to having you with us at the Mind Matters workshop. 🌟