We are glad to launch a new PG Cert. in Digital Competences for Education.
This programme provides participants with formal training to those working within the education profession who wish to upgrade their digital skills and competences in the area of digital literacies. The Digital Competence Framework for Educators (DigCompEdu) was the framework which was taken into consideration in the development of this programme. Applications will be on a first-come first-served basis and limited to the first 25 eligible applicants.
The course will cover the following learning outcomes:
- Developing a Digital Community of Practice
- Technology Enhanced Teaching and Learning
- Digital Resources for Learning
- Digital Assessment and Learning
- Empowering Learners through Digital Technology
- Developing Learners’ Digital Competencies
Applicants are to be in possession of a minimum of:
- A first degree at MQF Level 6 (minimum of 180 ECTS, or equivalent) in the area of education and inclusive education;
- A first degree at MQF Level 6 (minimum of 180 ECTS, or equivalent) in addition to a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (MQF 6, 60 ECTS) or equivalent.
Please find further details in this circular